Mark (Music_Man) Homework Thread

Each student should start one (and only one thread) to link/post their homework for each lesson!

Mark (Music_Man) Homework Thread

Postby Music_Man on Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:28 am

2/2/09
Music_Man

Re: Mark (Music_Man) Homework Thread

Postby Kim on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 am

Mark, I think I would like you to go back to about lesson 4 and start reviewing from there. You don't have to send me the assignments, unless there happens to be something that you want me to check. Because of your hand, I think you should just take it slowly and start with the easy lessons and then work your way back up. You need to become friends with me on youtube, my username is Zclipse and then you can access all of my videos.
"Bach gave us God's Word. Mozart gave us God's laughter.
Beethoven gave us God's fire. God gave us music that we
might pray without words."
-Author Unknown-
Kim

Postby Music_Man on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:14 am

Kim wrote:Mark, I think I would like you to go back to about lesson 4 and start reviewing from there. You don't have to send me the assignments, unless there happens to be something that you want me to check. Because of your hand, I think you should just take it slowly and start with the easy lessons and then work your way back up. You need to become friends with me on youtube, my username is Zclipse and then you can access all of my videos.

Kim, Will do. I will go back to lesson 4 and see how I do. When I think my hand is better... I find it seems to relapse and the finger starts to curl up on me. The tendons in the finger are in knots and I work on it every day. It is frustrating but I will not give up.

Peace,
Mark
Music_Man

Postby Kim on Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:20 am

Okay, well just do whatever you need to do and don't rush it. I wish I had the time to find some bowing stuff for you to do. What I could do is get you started back on those rhythm exercises. They involve only bowing. Then you would get good at counting!
"Bach gave us God's Word. Mozart gave us God's laughter.
Beethoven gave us God's fire. God gave us music that we
might pray without words."
-Author Unknown-
Kim

Postby Namwansa on Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:55 am

Web forums that provide medical knowledge, we should praise.
Namwansa

Return to Homework Threads