dvd lessons

Give and receive input on technique, or just share your interest in various music styles and how you are working towards those!

dvd lessons

Postby milt on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:09 pm

hi kim i finally got my computer fixed , had to install new dvd rom, how am i supposed to use the dvds ? just play along with them, it would be helpful if i could see what you looking at on the music stand as i dont know what e major or a major is or what lizard means? maybe im being to techical ? the dvds are clear though except that no. 1 which ia a cd just plays sound no video, thanks milt
milt

Re: dvd lessons

Postby Kim on Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 am

Milt, the dvds come with a CD that you need to put into your computer. The CD has all of the notes that you will need to use on it. Just simply open the PDF files and then print the notes out. Then you can play along with the dvds.
"Bach gave us God's Word. Mozart gave us God's laughter.
Beethoven gave us God's fire. God gave us music that we
might pray without words."
-Author Unknown-
Kim

Postby Dmomakidao on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:51 am

What I find in here. By this time, I pick up to read it.
Dmomakidao

Postby Screammy on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:21 am

I am studying the report and a story like this, I believe it is important.
Screammy

Postby Lena01 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:10 am

The core of Gibson's Learn & Master Guitar is the DVD lessons. There are 20 DVDs produced in High Definition packed with lessons designed to guide you step-by-step on your road to guitar mastery.

Each of the many lessons has an instructional portion where Steve Krenz teaches you the day's concepts in detail, followed by a workshop time where you practice them together. The on-screen graphics make it easy to follow along, and a detailed menu allows you to jump quickly to any topic or exercise you may want to go over again.
5su6iw6575o76i356ytjjyt
Lena01

Return to Technique