Get the Tracks Mastered

Give and receive input on technique, or just share your interest in various music styles and how you are working towards those!

Get the Tracks Mastered

Postby santil on Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:01 am

The very last stage of music making is mastering. Mastering the tracks tweaks it to perfection. When the tracks are recorded and mixed, it is sent for mastering. How is the mastering done? The process of mastering involves adding Eq and Compression, wherever it is required. The mastering engineer listens to the track with fresh ears and finds out the places where the sound quality has to be improved. The sound quality is improved by reducing the background noises or the tape hiss, as it is termed. The sound is made loud and clear. The professional sound track is always mastered. Mastering gives an edge to the soundtracks, especially if it is to be released in the professional arena. When in the professional market, the difference between mastered and non mastered tracks becomes obvious. The mastered track is far more clear, loud and professional than the amateur ones. Mastering is the package or finesse applied to the music before it is released in the music industry. A mastered track sounds awesome when it is played on radio. The online mastering service is also becoming popular. The mastering services are highly convenient considering one doesn’t have to move out of the house in search of a mastering studio. It can be done by simply logging on to the mastering site and uploading your recording audio files on the site. The service is also highly affordable. If one is concerned about the quality of getting the tracks mastered this way. One can rest assured that the quality attained this way is as good as that of the attended mastering sessions
santil

Re: Get the Tracks Mastered

Postby mookactive on Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:33 am

It is so good I am. I feel like I'm reading this, so I never have heard of this before.
mookactive

Postby Careyralph on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:38 am

Some assembly required.
Careyralph

Postby Wartenvy on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:28 am

I do not know the content of these things tell me what it is or not.
Wartenvy

Return to Technique